Bowel irregularities almost always cause discomfort, and stomach pain occurs in the general abdomen area. If it persists, it is better to consult a doctor but before relying on traditional medicine, let’s try natural remedies.
Natural Remedies For Stomach Pain
Stomach pain is a nagging malaise characterized by unpleasant abdominal pain that can be transient or last for days. Generally, it is localized in the lower abdomen, but we do not always manage to understand where the pain comes from. Many causes can trigger it and vary in frequency and intensity. For this, it is good, before taking a pain reliever, to try natural remedies. If the pain persists, in any case, it is best to see your doctor.
Natural Remedies For Cycle Stomach Pain
In conjunction with the menstrual phase, every woman experiences more or less intense pelvic pains that can manifest themselves in the form of abdominal cramps. In these cases, adequate nutrition can be significant: prefer foods with a relaxing activity, such as green beans, courgettis
, boiled potatoes, pasta, or rice dressed with vegetables.
The most effective remedies are:
- A hot water bottle that relaxes muscles and relieves pain
- Infusion of chamomile and sage, which have a calming power
- Lavender essential oil is to be passed on to the painful area.
Natural Remedies For Stomach Ache From Diarrhea
Stomach pain due to diarrhea is caused by the consistency and poor quality of the stools that pass through the intestine, weakening the bacterial flora.
The remedies we can take are:
- Drink lots of water to rehydrate the body
- Take tea and herbal teas with astringent lemon juice.
- Food diet consisting of carrots and potatoes and semi-solid foods
Natural Remedies Stomach Pain From Constipation
When we suffer from stomach aches due to constipation, our abdomen appears tense and swollen, and the discomfort sensation is powerful.
To Remedy these pains, we can assume:
- Extra virgin olive oil: drinking a lot of water and taking 3/4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil helps the stool to remain soft even in case of a long intestinal transit
- Physical activity: keeping fit through sport promotes intestinal motility. A sedentary lifestyle, stress, and medicines can block the natural functioning of the colon and intestines.
- Water and bicarbonate: drinking a glass of warm water with bicarbonate as soon as you wake up seems to be one of the main remedies of the grandmother against constipation
- Aniseed herbal teas: they are an excellent remedy for finding immediate relief
Natural Remedies For Stomach And Stomach Pain
This stomach ache is felt especially after a too-large meal or after eating certain foods. In case we can rule out pathologies such as ulcers or esophagitis that can trigger stomach pain, we can try the following natural remedies:
- Herbal teas of lemon balm and valerian, two herbs able to soothe the pain and burn that result from stomach pain
- Bay leaf decoction with a squeeze of lemon juice for immediate relief
- Ginger is both raw in slices, and powder aids in slow digestion.
- Fennel is purified both in the form of herbal tea with seeds and eaten raw.
ALSO READ: BACK PAIN REMEDIES